New York–These were the most popular stories on NationalJeweler.com last week, according to Google Analytics.
1. Signet Chairman Speaks Out on Controversies
The retailer’s quarterly earnings call last week began with an unusual occurrence: a statement from board Chairman Todd Stitzer.
2. How to Keep and Find Good People: The Day’s Method
Editor-in-Chief Michelle Graff blogged about her recent conversation with David Harris, the president of Maine chain Day’s Jewelers.
3. 10 Retail Trends Expected to Dominate 2017
In its latest market brief, Synchrony Financial predicted that technology and convenience will drive the segment this year.
4. Ask the Watch Guy: How to Make Money Selling Vintage Watches
National Jeweler columnist Jess Gendron, aka “The Watch Guy,” tells jewelers how they can profit from older timepieces.
5. 5 Designers Not to Miss at JA New York
National Jeweler’s editors rounded up five designers retailer should see at the JA New York show, which is scheduled to continue through March 14 at the Javits Center.