New York–Here are the five most-read stories on National Jeweler last week, according to Google Analytics.
1. The Boldest Emmy Award Jewels
Earrings, emeralds and independent designers were key red carpet trends National Jeweler spotted at the 69th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
2. Nearly 28-Carat Pink Diamond Found in Russia
Alrosa said prior to this stone’s discovery, the biggest pink diamond it ever dug up was about 4 carats.
3. South Dakota, Online Sales Tax and the Supreme Court
Editor-in-Chief Michelle Graff explained the significance of South Dakota Senate Bill 106 in the ongoing fight over internet tax.
4. 16.9-Carat Diamond Ring Fetches $1.8M at Bonhams
In addition to the top lot, highlights of Bonhams New York Fine Jewelry Sale included large sums paid for unheated Kashmir sapphires and results of the personal jewelry collection of the wife of a former Cartier owner.
5. 7 Facts from De Beers’s 2017 Report on Diamonds
An analysis of the report provided insights into who is buying diamond jewelry and why.