New York–These were the five most-read stories on National Jeweler last week, according to Google Analytics.
1. Prince Harry’s American Fiancée Goes for Yellow Gold
The blog post by Associate Editor Ashley Davis on what the engagement ring Prince Harry gave to Meghan Markle says about today’s engagement ring trends was the most popular story on the site last week.
2. How Were Sales at Your Store This Weekend?
National Jeweler did its first holiday sales roundup of the season, asking 10 jewelers all over the country about traffic and best-sellers following Thanksgiving.
3. Russell Simmons Steps Down from Businesses after Accusations
The music producer, who helped start the Diamond Empowerment Fund, is stepping away from his various ventures after two women came forward with claims that he sexually assaulted them.
4. 3 Holiday Commercials That Get It Right
Editor-in-Chief Michelle Graff shares a few of the holiday commercials that she’s found touching this year.
5. Squirrel Spotting: What Happens Between Hello and Goodbye
Author and National Jeweler columnist Peter Smith says salespeople need to be good at more than just exchanging pleasantries.