New York–Here were the top stories on NationalJeweler.com last week, according to Google Analytics.
1. The 8 Jewelry Looks that Made the Grammys Rock
National Jeweler rounded up the best jewels from the recent Grammy Awards, including those worn by Beyoncé and Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris.
2. How Much Are US Consumers Spending on Engagement Rings?
The Knot and The Wedding Report released two different numbers on the average engagement ring spend in 2016; see how they compare.
3. Jeweler Found Dead in New York City Store
Police discovered the body of Omid Gholian last Wednesday night in the bathroom of World of Gold N Diamond in Tribeca with zip ties around his neck.
4. 2 Arrested in 2015 Arkansas Jewelry Store Robbery
Police have arrested the two men who allegedly brandished handguns during the smash-and-grab robbery of Roberson’s Fine Jewelry in Little Rock two years ago.
5. The Film That Should Be on the Industry’s Radar
Editor-in-Chief Michelle Graff blogged about “A United Kingdom,” a recently released film that tells the story of Botswana’s road to independence.