What You Might Have Missed
New York–These were the five most popular stories last week on National Jeweler, according to Google Analytics.
1. The Oscars’ Most Dazzling Diamonds
Awards season culminated in a smattering of bold statement pieces from the likes of Chopard and Tiffany.
2. Austin Jeweler Shot and Killed in Home Invasion
Theodore Shaughnessy, 55, owned Gallerie Jewelers with his wife.
3. Squirrel Spotting: Don’t Forget the Sales in Salesperson
Columnist Peter Smith offers 12 tips for both new and experienced salespeople in his latest column.
4. How One Antiques Dealer Is Creating Retail Experiences
Elisa Lovelie is organizing in-person events for the Instagram crowd.
5. Tiffany, Cartier, Swarovski Among the Smartest Online
They ranked at the top of the 2018 Digital IQ Index for watches and jewelry.